How can we help you?
LIMITED TIME: 5th October - 3rd November 2019 This Halloween, The London Dungeon are pulling out all the stops, ex...
What's Inside The London Dungeon?
Everything you need to know about inside the London Dungeon to plan your visit
Everything you need to know about great value tickets at The London Dungeon and other Merlin London Attractions
Help with making and changing bookings
Information regarding The Sun Superdays free tickets promotion
When we are open and the best time to visit us
Location & Directions
Where are we and the best way to visit us
Discounts & Promotions
Help on using 2 for 1 Vouchers, Corporate Discounts, 3rd Party Tickets and other promotional offers
Merlin Annual Pass
Everything you need to know about using your Merlin Annual Pass with us
Help and information regarding access, pricing and booking
Schools & Groups
All the information you need for planning a school or group visit with us
Everything you need to know about our rides and their restrictions
Information about us, our history and how to feedback to us
- What is Halloween Takeover?
- What dates can I visit for Halloween Takeover?
- How much are ticket prices for Halloween Takeover?
- Do I have to pay extra to experience Halloween Takeover?
- What are your opening times?
- What is The London Dungeon?
- I am booking a combination ticket, can I book times for the other attractions?
- How do I book online?
- When I login to edit my time and date for the other attractions I have booked in my combination ticket, it says ’there are no packages left to book’ what do I do?
- I have not received my ticket confirmation email – what should I do?
- Can I change the date/time of my booking?
- Who do I contact if I have a query about my Sun Superdays tickets?
- Are there restrictions for using a Standard or Premium Merlin Annual Pass at The London Dungeon?
- Is there a special rate for guests with disabilities?
- How can I book a Wheelchair time slot for The London Dungeon?
- How do I make a school booking?
- How do I contact your Customer Service team?
- I am running an event for Charity and wonder if you could provide a prize?