Your combination ticket provides standard entry into The London Dungeon, which may involve some queuing. Particularly during peak periods such as weekends and school holidays, you may experience a wait to enter the attraction. We do recommend that quieter times of the day to visit can usually be found towards first admission or later in the afternoon towards last admissions, however we cannot guarantee this day to day.
Articles in this section
- What is a Combination Ticket?
- How does a Combination Ticket work?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my Combination Ticket?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my Combination Ticket?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at The London Dungeon?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at other Merlin London Attraction?
- Do I get fast track with my combination ticket?
- Can I select a specific time to use my combination tickets?