Your London Big Ticket provides standard entry into The London Dungeon, which may involve some queuing. Particularly during peak periods such as weekends and school holidays, you may experience a wait to enter the attraction. We do recommend that quieter times of the day to visit can usually be found towards first admission or later in the afternoon towards last admissions, however we cannot guarantee this day to day.
Articles in this section
- What is a London Big Ticket?
- Can I book my date/time slot for my other attraction/s for my London Big Ticket?
- How does a London Big Ticket work?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my London Big Ticket?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my London Big Ticket?
- How do I use my London Big Ticket at The London Dungeon?
- Do I get fast track with my London Big Ticket?
- Can I use Discount/Promotional Vouchers to purchase London Big Tickets?