Yes, security checks will be carried out for all guests prior to entry into The London Dungeon. This necessary action may cause a slight delay, however we hope you understand that the safety of our guests is our main priority.
Articles in this section
- Do you have First Aid trained staff?
- Which items cannot be taken into The London Dungeon?
- Does The London Dungeon offer audio guides?
- Do you have lockers?
- Can I bring a Pushchair/Buggy on the tour?
- Can I leave my belongings or pushchair somewhere whilst I do the tour?
- Do you have toilets?
- Do you have a gift shop?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Can I bring my own Food and Drink into The London Dungeon?