Yes, you can - You will need to purchase your tickets online, in advance, for all members of your party, aside from the carer here.
The carer ticket then must be pre-booked by clicking here.
Disabled guests do not receive a special rate but a helper or carer is welcome to accompany a disabled visitor without charge, however documentation is required (please see below list)
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Disability Students’ Allowance (DSA), or DID card (UK Disabled ID card).
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol
- An International Equivalent of the Above