‘Drop Dead’ is an exhilarating vertical free fall drop ride. The minimum height restriction for Drop Ride is 1.4 metres.
All riders must have the ability to sit upright on the ride and brace themselves against the ride forces; wheelchair users must be able to transfer un-aided into and out of the ride seats.
Larger guests may not be able to go on the ride depending on if the safety harness fastens securely. The ride is not suitable for visitors:
- Who have heart complaints or pacemakers
- With back or neck complaints
- With broken limbs or have had recent surgery
- Who are pregnant
- Who have Photo Sensitive Epilepsy
- Who have a condition that may result in injury or complication from riding.
If you think you deserve a reprieve, the ride can be skipped. In other words it is optional.
Please note: The Drop Dead: Drop Ride will be closed for maintenance on the below dates
14/01/2019 – 20/01/2019 (Re-opening the 21st)
04/03/2019 – 17/03/2019 (Re-opening the 18th
We recommend viewing our Accessibility Guide to help plan your visit.