If you have purchased a combination ticket from The London Dungeon website, you must visit The London Dungeon first, with a copy of your booking confirmation and the card that you paid with. All of your tickets will be issued to you at The London Dungeon. The tickets that you have purchased for the other attractions will be valid for 90 days! All tickets will have to be exchanged at the relevant attractions Box Offices for timed entry tickets.
Articles in this section
- What is a Combination Ticket?
- How does a Combination Ticket work?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my Combination Ticket?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my Combination Ticket?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at The London Dungeon?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at other Merlin London Attraction?
- Do I get fast track with my combination ticket?
- Can I select a specific time to use my combination tickets?