You are not required to pre-book with your combination ticket, just simply take your ticket to the relevant attraction to redeem for entry. You may be asked to come back at a later time for entry into Shrek's Adventure! London and SEA LIFE London Aquarium, however they will confirm availability with your upon arrival to the attraction. Alternatively, when collecting your tickets from The London Dungeon, our admissions team will be happy to advise of the remaining availability for our other London attractions and book you in, subject to availability.
Articles in this section
- What is a Combination Ticket?
- How does a Combination Ticket work?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my Combination Ticket?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my Combination Ticket?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at The London Dungeon?
- How do I use my Combination Ticket at other Merlin London Attraction?
- Do I get fast track with my combination ticket?
- Can I select a specific time to use my combination tickets?