When collecting tickets we ask that you bring photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional drivers licence or a passport.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my ticket confirmation email – what should I do?
- When I Login to edit my time and date for the other attractions I have booked in my combination ticket it says ’there are no packages left to book’ what do I do?
- Do you offer a e-ticket/print at home option for online tickets?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- I have booked my tickets over the telephone, but have not received my e-mail confirmation?
- My order was purchased for me as a gift / using another credit card I won’t have with me?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?